From the He Said What? Department:
1) First, potential Presidential candidate Donald Trump demands that Barack Obama release his long-form birth certificate.
2) Jerome Corsi writes a book about Barack Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to hold office.
3) Trump orders a pre-release copy of Corsi’s book, for which his representative has to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
4) On the day after Corsi’s book, Where’s The Birth Certificate, hits number 1 on pre-release sales, Obama sends his lawyer to Hawaii with instructions to arrange for the release of a computer-generated birth document that experts subsequently say is a forgery (it has been manipulated or altered).
5) Trump publicly takes credit for getting the President to give up the document he’s kept hidden for three years, at a cost of millions of dollars in legal fees.
6) Then Trump says he’s not going to run for President.
7) World Net Daily publishes a story claiming that Trump has repeatedly spoken by phone with Corsi, seeking more information on the fraudulent birth certificate.
8) According to WND, Trump also says he believes the birth certificate is a forgery or fraud.
9) Next, Trump purportedly gives a written statement to the leftist Mother Jones website, claiming that he never read Corsi’s book and never had a conversation with Corsi about whether or not the document in question is valid or a forgery.
10) I’m pretty well fed up with Donald Trump’s antics.
Here’s the link to WND’s coverage of the latest:
“Donald Trump today issued a written statement to the leftist Mother Jones magazine and other news outlets denying he told Jerome Corsi, author of a new bestselling book about Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility, he suspected the birth certificate released by the White House is fraudulent.
Trump also said he had not read Corsi’s book, “Where’s the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Be President,” despite having his staff sign a non-disclosure agreement to get the book three weeks before it was released May 17…”