This morning conservative Denver talk-radio host Peter Boyles had Andy Martin, AKA the King of the Birthers, on the morning show. Martin presents a credible case in support of his belief that Barack Obama’s father was actually Frank Marshall Davis. This interview is well-worth a listen, if you have a spare half-hour or so. Here’s the link to 630KHOW, where you can click on the 7:00 a.m. icon:
Here are the summaries of a few of Martin’s beliefs and theories about Obama’s origins:
1) Obama looks very much like Frank Marshall Davis. (I’ve posted all three of their photos above – Davis, Barack, Jr. and Barack, Sr. – for you to make your own decision about that.)
2) Davis was married to a very wealthy woman from Chicago, with whom he moved to the Territory of Hawaii following controversy over his communist sympathizing and involvement in some Chicago labor-union troubles.
3) Davis spent time at the Hawaii U. campus, where he did his share of dallying with the young women to be found there. His wife did not object to these forays, so long as no one got pregnant.
4) When Stanley Anne Dunham reported that she was pregnant, Obama, Sr. agreed to become the stand-in father to cover for Davis’ married situation. What else could explain grandfather Stanley Dunham introducing Obama, Jr. to Davis and arranging for them to spend time together? This would also explain why Obama, Sr., did not treat Obama, Jr. like a father would normally treat a son – he knew the child’s father was Frank Marshall Davis.
5) There is no record of a marriage between Barack Obama, Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham. Senior did have a wife in Kenya at the time of Stanley Ann’s pregnancy.
6) Obama has never revealed who financed his education in the exclusive private Hawaiian schools, at Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard University. The Dunhams did not have that kind of money. Obama’s grandmother worked in a bank and his grandfather worked in a furniture store. Frank Marshall Davis did have that kind of money, by virtue of his marriage.
7) Martin does not believe Obama, Jr. was born in Kenya. It is more likely he was delivered at the home of the Dunhams.
8) Who had the money to finance all of the travel for Stanley Ann and for Barack, Jr.’s schooling? Frank Marshall Davis did – not the Dunhams.
9) Obama was “dumped” on the American people by the media and no one, including John McCain, did anything to stop it.
Listen to all of it. The interview continues on the 8:00 segment.