I’m not surprised (again) at the MSM news coverage of the overt attempt to kill Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio by means of a mail-bomb. But I am angry that the report doesn’t mention Arpaio’s investigation into the crimes of Fraud and Forgery that have been committed by the sitting President of the United States. If one reads the following US News release, one cannot help by notice the omission of why some people might really wish Joe Arpaio dead. It’s just not polite conversation.
By Jason Cumming, Staff Writer, NBC News
An explosive device sent to “America’s toughest sheriff” was intercepted by police in Arizona on Thursday, officials said.
A suspicious package addressed to Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s downtown Phoenix headquarters was X-rayed by officers in Flagstaff, Ariz., according to authorities.
A bomb team later destroyed the device.
The FBI, U.S. Postal Inspection Service and Flagstaff Police were investigating.
Arpaio, 80, has earned headlines nationwide as a result of his tent city jail and immigration roundups.
The controversial lawman was re-elected for his sixth term in November.
Reuters contributed to this report.
Ah. Thank you, MSM, for another whitewashed smear of a professional law enforcement officer. Could this, perhaps. be the reason someone tried to kill the Sheriff?
Affidavit of Sheriff Joe Arpaio State of Arizona | County of Maricopa AFFIDAVIT I, the undersigned, being first duly sworn, do hereby state under oath and under penalty of perjury that the [following] facts are true:
1. I am over the age of 18 and am a resident of Arizona. The information contained in this affidavit is based upon my own personal knowledge and, if called as a witness, [I] could testify competently thereto. I am the duly elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona, and I have been a law enforcement officer and official, in both state and federal government, for 51 years.
2. In August of last year , a group of citizens from the Surprise Arizona Tea Party organization met with me in my office and presented a petition signed by approximately 250 residents of Maricopa County, asking if I would investigate the controversy surrounding President Barrack Obama’s birth certificate authenticity and his eligibility to serve as President of the United States.
3. This group expressed its concern that, up until that point, no law enforcement agency in the country had ever gone on record indicating that they had either looked into this or that they were willing to do so, citing lack of resources and jurisdictional challenges.
4. The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office is in a rather unique position. Under the Arizona Constitution and Arizona Revised Statutes, as the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, I have the authority to request the aid of the volunteer posse, located in the county, to assist me in the execution of my duties. Having organized a volunteer posse of approximately 3000 members, I, as the Sheriff of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, can authorize an investigation go[ing] forward to answer these questions at virtually no expense to the taxpayer.
5. The Cold Case Posse agreed to undertake the investigation requested by the 250 citizens of Maricopa County. This posse consists of former police officers and attorneys who have worked investigating the controversy surrounding Barack Obama. The investigation mainly focused on the electronic document that was presented as President Obama’s long form birth certificate to the American people and to citizens of Maricopa County by the White House on April 27, 2011.
6. The investigation led to a closer examination of the procedures regarding the registration of births at the Hawaii Department of Health and various statements made by Hawaii government officials regarding the Obama birth controversy over the last five years.
7. Upon close examination of the evidence, it is my belief that forgery and fraud was likely committed in key identity documents including President Obama’s long-form birth certificate, his Selective Service Registration card, and his Social Security number.
8. My investigators and I believe that President Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a computer-generated document, was manufactured electronically, and that it did not originate in a paper format, as claimed by the White House. Most importantly, the “registrar’s stamp” in the computer generated document released by the White House and posted on the White House website, may have been imported from another unknown source document. The effect of the stamp not being placed on the document pursuant to state and federal laws means that there is probable cause that the document is a forgery, and therefore, it cannot be used as a verification, legal or otherwise, of the date, place or circumstances of Barack Obama’s birth.
9. The Cold Case Posse law enforcement investigation into Barack Obama’s birth certificate and his eligibility to be president is on-going. The on-going nature of the investigation is due to additional information that has come to light since we held the press conference in March, 2012. As soon as that information has been properly verified by the Cold Case Posse, I will release that information to the public.
Executed this 12[th] day of June, 2012, in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Joseph M. Arpaio, Maricopa County Sheriff
Thanks to www.WND.com for the link.