By late 1938, five years after Adolf Hitler became Nazi Germany’s Chancellor, laws had been enacted which greatly restricted the property rights – and eliminated all citizenship rights of Germany’s Jews. “Krystallnacht”, as it became known – the mass destruction of Jewish shops, burning of synagogues, the summary concentration camp internment of some 30,000 German Jews (see photo above) – and the murders of ninety six Jews throughout the Third Reich, occurred on November 9 and 10, 1938.
So, what, you’re asking? According to the Jewish Virtual Library the net legal effect of this inexorable progression toward the “final solution”, which became known as the Holocaust, was as follows:
1. Jews were required to turn over all precious metals to the government.
2. Pensions for Jews dismissed from civil service jobs werre arbitrarily reduced.
3. Jewish-owned bonds, stocks, jewelry and artworks can be alienated only to the German state.
4. Jews were physically segregated within German towns.
5. A ban on the Jewish ownership of carrier pidgeons.
6. The suspension of Jewsish driver’s licenses.
7. The confiscation of Jewish-owned radios.
8. A curfew to keep Jews off the streets between 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.in the summer and 8:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. in the winter.
9. Laws protecting tenants were made non-applicable to Jewish tenants.
10. [Perhaps to help insure the Jews could not fight back in the future, the Minister of the Interior issued regulations against Jews’ possession of weapons on November 11. This prohibited Jews from “acquiring, possessing, and carrying firearms and ammunition, as well as truncheons or stabbing weapons. Those now possessing weapons and ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority.”]
Anything on that list look even vaguely familliar? What’s that, you say? What’s that, you say? Things like that cannot happen here today?
Ah, but it is already happening, my dear readers. Over at WorldNetDaily, Bob Unruh is reporting an appalling new development. Let’s take a look:
According to Unruh’s report, U.S. Attorney Bill Killian, acting under Muslim outreach directives issued by the Barack Hussein Obama administration, will speak at a Tennessee event next week (sponsored by the American Muslim Advisory Council of Tennessee), during which he will:
…“provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media, according to a report in the Tullahoma News in Tennessee.“
De facto Shariah rears its head in the land of the free and the home of the brave – by and through the criminalizing public criticism of Islam. Wait. There’s more:
“This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” he said. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.”
He said everyone needs to understand that Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction…
Really? Please. I’m fairly sure that the 1st Amendment – you know – the one about Freedom of Religion, Speech and Press – was directed at Congress – at the United States Government. So, tell me, how does a private citizen violate another’s civil rights by writing or speaking one’s opinion, or spelling out ugly facts in writing, within a public forum? When and where did that law go into effect? Any bloggers getting concerned yet? There’s even more:
After all, he said, while some Muslims may blow up buildings, hijack airliners and kill thousands, there are terrorists of other religions, too.
“[Oklahoma City bombers] Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were both Christians as was the guy who shot up the Sikh temple [in Wisconsin],” Killian claimed.
You just knew those two names would come up, huh?
Fact: Since the 2001 attacks on NYC and the Pentagon, there have been nearly 21,000 deadly Muslim jihad attacks in the name of Islam, worldwide. Bellicose, anti-semitic Quranic verses are frequently quoted by the jihadis as the bases for their attacks.
And still, we get to hear about McVeigh and Nichols – every damned time an act of violent jihad comes up in the conversation You might be interested to know that McVeigh did not act on behalf of any Christian doctrine. He acted in part as retribution against the Clinton Administration’s 1993 mass-murder-by-incineration of the Branch Davidian compound at Waco, Texas.
Read Unruh’s entire piece. It’s nearly 1938, all over again. There’s just a different targeted group this time round – the counter-jihad movement.
Most of America still has no idea what she did to herself by putting this man Obama into power. The worst is yet to come. We’ve seen only the beginning.
And by the way, you might be interested to know that nearly four years later, the Muslim psychiatrist, U.S. Army Major Nidal Hasan is still awaiting trial for his 2009 act of violent jihad at Fort Hood, Texas. “Allahu Akbar!”, he shouted, as he opened fire on hundreds of unarmed U.S. Military personnel.
So, am I committing a felony by posting this article? We’ll see soon enough.