I refrained from celebrating Donald Trump’s election victory on November 10th, not because I didn’t want him to win the Presidency. I did want him to do that and I voted for him. I didn’t get caught up in the jubilation because I knew what’s ahead, both for Mr. Trump and for his supporters. As Patrick Buchanan wrote recently at WND.com:
Donald Trump’s presidency will be a besieged presidency, and he would do well to enlist, politically speaking, a war cabinet and White House staff that relishes a fight and does not run.
The battle of 2016 is over.
The long war of the Trump presidency has only just begun.
Today talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh, to whom I no longer give a whole of attention because he still carries water for the Bush family, made an astute observation – that Donald Trump will be the most embattled President in modern American history.
Here is the situation:
- Over a period of time the Communist Party U.S.A. incrementally hijacked the Democrat Party. The process began clear back in 1933, when FDR normalized relations with Josef Stalin’s USSR. By that time, Stalin had already killed more than four million of his own citizens by engineering the Terror Famines, whereby grain crops were seized and destroyed, resulting in mass starvation.
- Roosevelt’s agreement to accept the USSR as a normal diplomatic partner-nation gave Communism a foothold which has never been broken. It has only grown stronger and spread into all institutions of our culture. By the end of WWII there were literally hundreds of Soviet agents working within the United States Government. Thanks to the works and wisdom of Saul Alinsky, many Communists are now wearing suits and ties, occupying elected offices in Washington, D.C. – with a (D) behind their names.
- It was not for no reason that the Communist Party U.S.A. did not field a candidate for President in either 2012 or 2008. The CPUSA supported Barack Obama in both campaigns.
- The political left has joined hands with the Forces of Islam, both overseas and here in the United States, to topple Western Civilization.
- The heir-apparent to the DNC chairman’s job, which is the most powerful position in the Democrat Party, is Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison, aka Hakim Mohammed.
Make no mistake. The war against Donald Trump’s Presidency has already begun. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer promises a bitter fight against the confirmation of Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. Two separate massive demonstrations against Mr. Trump are planned for Inauguration Day in Washington, D.C.
Hello? On I-n-a-u-g-u-r-a-t-i-o-n D-a-y.
There will be no magnanimity granted for this President, not by the Press Corps, not by the mainstream broadcast media, not by the Congress, nor by the mobs of street fighting Communists. You can forget all of the accommodation provided for President Barack Hussein Obama, who got everything and every tax dollar he ever wanted from a supine Congress. There was no push-back at all from the GOP leadership. Mr. Obama received nothing but support and cover from the Press Corps.
Forget about all of that. It’s over. It doesn’t matter who won the election. To the political left, the votes don’t count, unless the left wins. The nation has changed disastrously. The losing side is not going to go along with the political process as usual. This is an all-out political war against a President who has not even taken office. They don’t want a secure border. They don’t want regulated immigration. They don’t want to stop the flow of Islam and Shariah into the nation.
And, if you haven’t noticed, it’s open season on our nation’s police officers.
It is going to be very, very ugly.